Hisense Washing machine, Features and Prices.
- Air conditioner, Air conditioner maintenance, blenders, clean air, Cooker with Inbuilt Oven, Freezer, Gas cooker, Generator maintainence, Generators, Haier Thermocool, healthy living, Hisense, home theaters, Inverter, inverter battery, LG, Lutian, MAXI, MAXI TVS, microwave oven, Nexus, okayama, okayama generators, OLED, OLED TVs, Oraimo, Oraimo Audio accessories, Oraimo Freepods and Air bud, Panasonic, polystar, QLED, QLED TVs, QUHD TV, Refrigerator, ROKU TV, sandwich maker toaster, Skyrun, skyrun freezers, Smart TVs, soccer power, solar, Sound system, Standing Cookers, Table top cooker, TCL, TCL TVS, Television, washers, water dispenser
- 30 Aug, 2021
Are you searching for one of the best washing machine brands in Nigeria? In this age of improved technology, it is hard to opt for manual laundry. As per a survey, almost 78% of people today are looking to switch to washing machines. However, many of these people are confused while taking this decision because of the numerous options available in the market.
The latest technology of washing machines helps you to save a lot of time so that you can use it for other productive activities. Be it a housewife or a working professional, everyone is looking out for some extra time to use more productively. Today's washing machines keep evolving with new and innovative technologies to make washing a unique experience.
There was a time when people used to wash their clothes without electricity. They bring their clothes down to the river or creek and start taking out the washboard, then they vigorously scrub their clothes until they are clean. It sounds time-consuming, tiring, and just downright awful.
The fact is that washing by hand was such a difficult task in the past. But in recent times we have got machines that have made our cloth washing very much easy. Having a washing machine is not a part of luxury. Rather it has become an inseparable part of every house that is widely used.
The average man today can use washing machines because of innovations like electricity and piped water. The washing machine has been saving a huge amount of time which otherwise was spent on washing clothes in everyday life. They are such kind of gadgets that have brought about a radical change in the life of every person.
It is a great gadget that allows women to go out and get involved her selves in more productive activities instead of washing clothes by hand. Now, knowing that there are several washing machines brands out there I would like to talk about one of the best washing machine brands, Hisense.
When it comes to Hisense brand, there is always this expectation of top quality and excellence. The brand has not only competed excellently in all the industries they have dived into, they have also made a significant mark. Why Hisense might not be the first name to rushes to mind when it comes to washing machine brands, there is no denying their quality.
There are several types of Hisense washing machine available in the Nigerian market today. The various models of the washing machine mainly vary in sizes and mode of operation. While some are semi-automated, others are fully automated. Some are Too loaders or Front loaders and others combine both washing and drying in the machine.
Generally, the cost of each washing machine varies greatly and depends on the type and the features that they have. Hisense washing machines are gradually building their niche in the market today. The washing machine, regardless of the size, type, and operation mechanism, guarantee value for your money.
There's a reason why Hisense washing machine is greatly beloved today, I will mention some of those reasons below.
Hisense Washing machine, Features and Prices.
* One of the standout features, as confirmed by various customer reviews, is that Hisense washing machines are very durable and reliable. They compete with the very best in the market in this department and have staked their claims among the brands that can be trusted.
You can be sure of using this home appliance for a very long time without the fear of having to constantly repair it.
* They are known to be highly efficient. Hisense has been compared with the likes of LG and Samsung over the years and one wouldn’t expect anything less in terms of quality of products and overall delivery. They can be compared with the likes of these models in many areas, including overall efficiency, quality and ease of use. They also serve as cheaper alternatives.
* Hisense washing machines serves as an excellent time saver when compared to hand washing. Hand washing consumes a lot of time and with the hectic lifestyle most of us have, it becomes really difficult for us to hand wash our dirty laundry. Apart from saving our time, they have also helped us multitask in a way that we never thought was possible.
* Like many other brands, Hisense washing machines come in various types and sizes. Regardless of the type and size you are looking for, you can be sure Hisense has you covered. They have washing machines as small as 5kg and as large as 15kg. There are also specially designed washing machines that even have more capacity.
They also have fully-automatic washing machines and ones that are semi-automatic. There are also ones that have special cabin for dryer. There's also the Top loading and Front-loading models. It doesn't matter what your need is, you can also choose a perfect one between these various types.
* One of the main advantages that Hisense washing machines have over other brands in the same category is that their washing machines are relatively cheap compared to many other brands. The fact that Hisense washing machines compete well with these other brands in terms of quality and overall efficiency, and still sells for cheaper prices have attracted even more customers to the brand.
* They are also super easy to use. Most Hisense washing machine models boast of features that are easy to use. The control knobs are very easy to regulate. The timers are also very responsive and relatively easy to setup. You wouldn’t have much problem controlling the washing machine timer and other controls.
What's so amazing with Hisense is that they have a wide variety of washing machine model. Doesn't matter what you are searching for, you will definitely find a washing machine for you. Is it a fully automatic medium sized washing machine or a Large semi-automatic washing for your family of 10, Hisense has what you are looking for.
Hisense Washing machine models include:
* Front load washing machines.
* Top load washing machines.
* Twin load washing machines.
* Washer dryer combos.
Hisense washing machines come with plenty of features to make washing easier for you. From your small occasional loads to larger more frequent ones, Hisense washing machine offers everything you need to keep on top of the laundry every day. Let me walk you through some of the various technologies and features that these washing machine have to offer.
* Top loading design: this design is such that clothes are placed in a vertically mounted perforated basket that is contained within a water-retaining tub. Clothes are loaded through the top of the machine, which is usually but not always covered with a hinged door. In other words, loading and off-loading of laundry are done from the top of the machine.
With Top loading design there's no need to bend down when using the machine. This makes it easier to load and unload, particularly if you have mobility or accessibility issues. It is much safer for children. With access and controls on the top, it's harder for little explorers to climb inside, or to turn it on accidentally.
This top loading design also allows you to add clothes during the washing cycle, which you cannot do with most front-loading designs. This model of Hisense washing machine is far cheaper than the front loading and also require less maintenance.
It is also far more reliable and doesn't break down so easily. It has parts that are also very easy to replace if something were to go wrong
* Front loading design: this design is such that the inner basket and outer tub horizontally, and loading is through a door at the front of the machine. Hisense front loading washing machine is one of the most energy-efficient options out there. It uses the least amount of water in each load.
Clothes get cleaned when they tumble in a small pool of water that’s added by the machine once it senses the weight and type of load. This design comes in larger capacities that makes it easy to handle big, bulky items like duvets, blankets and sleeping bags.
The large capacity allows you to do fewer batches, saving you time and money. You can avoid going to the laundromat to wash duvets and other very large items. You should however consider the fact that they require a lot of bending to load and unload the tub which can be strenuous for your back.
The Hisense front loading washing machine use much less water than the top loading models and the vast majority are Energy Star rated. They also use less detergent and up to 50% less water (warm water) than the top loading design.
* Super high Revolution per minute (RPM) spin speed: Most Hisense washing machines feature a RPM spin speed of up to 1200. This super-fast spin allows the washing machine to remove more water. This in turn reduces the time it takes for the cloth washed in the washing machine to dry.
The higher the spin RPM on a washing machine the faster the drum turns and the drier the clothes at the end of the cycle. The drier the clothes come out of the machine, the faster they dry on the line or in the tumble dryer. This helps you save a lot of time as you can your dirty cloth clean and ready to wear in a couple of hours.
* 95° Antibacterial Wash: this feature allows the washing machine to eliminate bacteria and allergens from clothes during laundry. Hisense Washing machine is more effective at removing bacteria and allergens from laundry, offering a greater degree of protection for you and your family.
This feature helps kill more than 99.8% of bacteria in your clothes and prevents bacterial growth, making the washing environment more hygienic and cleaner.
* Unique snowflake drum: the snowflake pattern embossed drum is designed to remove even the toughest of stains, while also being gentle enough for delicate fabrics. The drum also features a chrome finish that lasts longer and repels debris, allowing for an even more effective clean. Your laundry can be thoroughly washed, rinsed, and spun without any damage.
* Delay timer functions: This helps to delay your washing time to allow you to meet up with other schedules then come back to do your washing. The time delay allows you to load the washing machine and start it later. You can delay the start of your wash cycle so your washing machine runs during the night when you are around.
* Stop & Reload: This enables you to stop the washing machine and reload items that were probably forgotten at first. You simply have to press the button, and the machine will automatically pause the setting when the water levels become low enough that you can open the door without flooding your kitchen.
Hisense washing machine are all very reasonably priced, especially for the quality they offer you. With less than 100,000 Naira you can get yourself a Hisense washing machine. So as to have an idea of the average price of Hisense washing machine today, I have listed out some of the popular washing machines in Nigeria and how much they cost.
Hisense 5KG Top Loader Washing Machine | WM WSJA 551 - N66,000.
Hisense 7.2Kg Twin Tub Semi-Automatic Washing Machine | WM WSJA 751 - N74,000.
Hisense 10Kg Twin Tub Top Loader Washing Machine | WM-WSKA 101 - N98,000.
Hisense 16 KG Top Loader Automatic Washing Machine | WM 162S - N200,000.
When it comes to using the Hisense washing machine, you should have no worries at all as they are as easy as it comes. Whatever size you are looking for, Hisense has the washing machine to fit your lifestyle and laundry loads.
Are you ready to get one of these amazing machines? Go to Zit Electronics Store now! to check out our range of high quality and super durable Hisense washing machines, Features and Prices.