Hisense TV a6 and u6 series review
- Air conditioner, Air conditioner maintenance, blenders, clean air, Cooker with Inbuilt Oven, Freezer, Gas cooker, Generator maintainence, Generators, Haier Thermocool, healthy living, Hisense, home theaters, Inverter, inverter battery, LG, Lutian, MAXI, MAXI TVS, microwave oven, Nexus, okayama, okayama generators, OLED, OLED TVs, Oraimo, Oraimo Audio accessories, Oraimo Freepods and Air bud, Panasonic, polystar, QLED, QLED TVs, QUHD TV, Refrigerator, ROKU TV, sandwich maker toaster, Skyrun, skyrun freezers, Smart TVs, soccer power, solar, Sound system, Standing Cookers, Table top cooker, TCL, TCL TVS, Television, washers, water dispenser
- 21 Sep, 2021
Hisense is a brand popularly known for its budget TVs, and plenty of users swear by it as an excellent entry-level TV. Hisense televisions, have slowly taken quickly taken a big market share in the Nigeria. The main reason for that is the fair pricing and quality products they have to offer.
Hisense is relatively new to the game compared to other brands on the market, but its competitive pricing has helped gain a firm foothold on the market. Though Hisense isn’t just known for its cheap TVs, it can also hold its own against higher-end models. Hisense has a wide range of flat screen TV size.
In addition to that, you get features such as digital receiver, smart TV, 4K panels and voice control. In this post I would be talking about the Hisense TV a6 and u6 series review. These series both have their pros and cons that make them absolutely perfect for several groups of individual.
While the Hisense U6 series is better than the Hisense A6 series overall, the fact remains that they use different panel technologies and so even the A6 series might be a better choice for some people. Keep reading to learn more about these Hisense TV series.
Hisense A6 Television series.
The Hisense A6 Television series is a basic, entry-level 4k TV. It's available in a wide range of sizes, from 43 to 85 inches. It is an okay TV overall with wide viewing angles and decent reflection handling that makes it a decent choice for watching shows during the day. It however doesn't have local dimming feature, so it's not a good choice for a dark room.
That aside, this awesome TV series has amazing screen resolution tech that makes movies even more interesting to watch. The A6 TV delivers more than four times the resolution of a regular 1080p HD screen, along with 8.3 million pixels and a full array LED backlight creating a sharper, more colorful picture.
The Hisense A6 Series has a very similar design to the Hisense U6G and Hisense U8G. The thin bezels and sleek design are nice in a budget model. Some of the larger sizes have a slightly different design, but this mainly affects the back panel and isn't really noticeable.
The back of this Hisense TV is made up of a metal material on the top and plastic material on the bottom section. The inputs face to the side, so they should be easy to access if you wall-mount the TV. This TV has an IPS panel which means that it has a low contrast ratio. This results in blacks that look gray in a dark room.
This however isn't noticeable in a bright room. The Hisense U6G is a better choice if you often watch TV in the dark. The Hisense A6 on the other hand has very good viewing angles. This makes it a great choice for a wide seating arrangement, as the image remains accurate at an angle.
This Hisense TV comes with a built-in Google Play Store that gives you access to a huge selection of streaming apps, so you are guaranteed to find something to watch. The Hisense A6 Series is absolutely great for watching sports too, seeing as it has good viewing angles. This makes it a good choice for watching the big game with a large group of friends, and it upscale cable sports well.
The Hisense A6 series is mediocre for gaming. It has a fairly slow response time, so fast-moving objects are a bit blurry. It doesn't support any advanced gaming features like variable refresh rate (VRR) support, but it does have outstanding low input lag, even out of Game Mode.
The Hisense A6 series has many amazing features to draw in potential buyers. Some of them are;
* Bluetooth Connectivity; you can wirelessly connect a compatible sound bar, headphones or stereo components to your TV, to enjoy a true wireless surround sound experience.
*Chromecast Built-In; with this feature, you can cast all your favorite movies, shows, sports, apps, games, and more directly to your TV. Go from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV in an instant and enjoy your movies, images on a bigger screen even without internet.
* Voice Remote; with the voice remote, you can open apps, adjust the volume, and search for your favorite shows using your voice. Just press the Google Assistant button on your remote to talk to Google.
* Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: the Hisense A6 series gives you cinema technology for your home. We are talking about more detail in the shadows, visibly clearer highlights, and dramatically more vibrant colors. You get to experience your movies with amazing real life details.
* Auto Low Latency Game Mode: this one is for the gamers out there. It can be a tough thing adjusting your TV’s settings for gaming? It no need anymore as the Auto Low Latency Mode does it all for you. So you automatically get smooth, uninterrupted play.
* Android TV: it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that this Hisense TV is a smart one too. With this Android TV, you can discover 700,000+ movies and shows in one place. You get to customize your Android TV home screen to display your favorite apps, shows, and movies. Cue the latest episode, pick up where you left off, or jump to a new show on your go-to app in no time.
* Google Assistant: if you don't know what to do? Then this Hisense A6 series has Google to assist you personally. Isn't that just fabulous? Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games.
Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Manage tasks and see your calendar. Or ask it questions and see the answers on your TV.
Let's talk about some Pros and Cons of this Hisense TV. It is best to have an understanding of the good and bad of the TV, and this allows you to make the right decision in choosing the best for you.
Pros of the Hisense A6 Television series.
* Low-resolution content is up scaled well.
* Image remains accurate at an angle.
* Huge selection of streaming apps.
* Outstanding low input lag, even outside of Game Mode.
* Very little stutter.
Cons of the Hisense A6 Television series.
* Mediocre contrast.
* No local dimming.
* Different panel types with different sizes.
* Relatively slow response time.
* Disappointing black uniformity.
* Not very bright.
* Bad HDR peak brightness.
Now let's talk a bit about the Hisense U6 Television series.
The Hisense U6 is a great TV overall. Although it's the entry-level model in Hisense ULED lineup, it delivers an impressive overall experience, with excellent contrast, outstanding black uniformity, and a decent local dimming feature. It has a great response time, with a nearly flicker-free backlight and an optional black frame insertion feature.
The U6 uses a VA panel, resulting in much better contrast and better black uniformity, making it the better choice for a dark room. The A6 on the other hand uses an IPS panel, so it might be a better choice if you have a wide seating arrangement, as the image remains accurate at an angle.
The Hisense U6 really is a great TV for most uses. It's a great TV for watching sports or TV shows in a bright room unless you have a wide seating arrangement or watch with a large group of people, A6 might be the better choice for that. It's also a great choice for watching movies in SDR or HDR in a dark room, but it can't get very bright in HDR.
It's not as feature-rich as the more expensive models in Hisense lineup, as it lacks any advanced gaming features like HDMI 2.1 or variable refresh rate (VRR) support, and it doesn't support eARC for lossless high-definition audio formats. If you don't care about those features, though, it's a great TV overall that should please most users.
Even without all those advanced gaming features, it is still an impressive gaming TV, with low input lag and a great response time. This Hisense TV features a quad-core processor that helps in managing all the algorithms that add up to more colors, more precision and more ooohhh.
The Hisense U6 is a very good TV for watching sports in a bright room. It has excellent reflection handling and great peak brightness, so glare shouldn't be an issue in most rooms. It also has a fast response time, which is especially important in fast-moving games, as it results in clear motion with little blur.
On the other hand, the image degrades when viewed at an angle, so it's not the best choice for a wide seating arrangement or for watching the big game with a group of friends.
And as expected this is another Smart TV that comes with Google assistant, so you can find the latest blockbuster, check the score of the big game and even dim the lights without leaving what you are watching. This Smart TV opens the door to many amazing movies and shows, plus video streaming from Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu, YouTube and more.
Check out these amazing features the Hisense U6 Television series offers;
* Quantum Dot colors; the Hisense U6 TV offers you billions of vibrant colors. You get to see over one billion shades. This Quantum Dot technology produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate colors than a regular LCD TV. You can now enjoy over one billion colors, without worrying about how many commas are on the price tag.
* Dolby Vision; the Dolby vision gives you a Dolby cinematic experience. The Dolby vision HDR picture is a cinema technology for your home, it provides amazing realism that you can see and hear in every scene.
* Full Array Local Dimming; enjoy enhanced contrast and detail with Hisense U6 TV. This feature gives you more local dimming zones that provide a higher contrast range and greater color accuracy. So you have 32 local dimming zones to ensure a superior HDR experience.
*Brilliant HDR Highlights; The Hisense U6 TV comes with up to 600 Nits. The higher the Nit rating, the brighter the screen. With 600 Nits peak brightness, this TV gives you a picture that's bright and well lit.
* Auto Low Latency Game Mode and Smooth Motion; the Auto Low Latency Mode adjusts your TV settings for gaming all for you. So you automatically get smooth, uninterrupted play.
* AI Picture Optimization; the automated scene recognition continuously and intuitively adjusts the picture and sound based on the genre of content you are watching.
* Amazing Wired and Wireless Connections; The Hisense U6 Series supports Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, and the latest HDMI for connecting more devices and more bandwidth.
While this TV has amazing features to it, there is no doubt that it will also have some pros and cons. Understanding the pros and cons of this Hisense TV would go a long way in ensuring that you make the right choice for yourself and your family. Below are some Pros and Cons of the Hisense U6 Television series.
Pros of the Hisense U6 Television series.
* Excellent contrast.
* Outstanding black uniformity.
* Excellent reflection handling.
* Huge selection of streaming apps.
* Lower resolution content is up scaled well.
* Great response time.
* Outstanding low input lag.
* Wide color gamut.
Cons of the Hisense U6 Television series.
* Image degrades when viewed at an angle.
* Ads throughout the smart interface.
* Can't remove judder from 60p/60i sources.
* No advanced gaming features, like variable refresh rate support (VRR).
* No HDMI 2.1.
* Just okay peak brightness in HDR.
* Some scenes are brighter than they should be.
Overall, Hisense offers something for everybody and generally at a low cost. While Hisense TVs may not be as powerful as the more expensive brands, they are still a worthy and affordable TV. Looking for where to get quality Hisense TVs?
Go to Zit Electronics Online Store for the best quality at an affordable price.