Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
Kindly click on the account tab located at the top right end of our homepage.
A pop-up screen provides you with the option to, login if you are an existing customer or register as a new customer by filling the form with some personal information.
After updating the required fields, click on the submit tab to create your account.
How do I search for products?
Click on the category name on the top of the homepage to view the products we have within those categories. You can also use the search bar located at the top of our homepage to find your preferred products.
How do I place an order on your website?
Once you have found your preferred product, just follow the steps below:
- Click on add to cart for as many products you want to buy.
- Then Click on the ‘proceed to checkout’ tab to complete your order process.
- At checkout, you will need to fill in your personal details and shipping address if you are a new customer so as to have an account with us else you log in to proceed with your order.
- Click on your preferred payment option before clicking the ‘Place order’ button
If you encounter any problems while placing your order, do not hesitate to contact us on 09090160621 or email us at email@example.com
Do you sell used or fairly used products?
All the products on our website are brand new. We assure you authenticity and originality.
What if I cannot find my particular product on ZitNg?
If we do not currently have your particular item, please inform us (contact our customer service team on 09090160621 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) as we are always looking to broaden our product selection and keep our customers satisfied. However, we have a variety of other products that are similar to what you want.
How do I check the current status of my order?
Sign in to your ZitNg account and visit the My Account section. From there, you can view information on all your orders.
How can I view and print my invoice?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on My Orders at the left block.
- Click on View Order for the particular order number you need an invoice for.
- Click on "Print Order" at the top right corner to print out the invoice for your order
How do I cancel an order?
You cancel an order by contacting our customer service on 09090160621 or email us email@example.com
How do I make payment?
ZitNg has three payment options to choose from:
- Pay on Delivery
- Prepay via bank deposit
- Prepay via local and international Mastercard, VISA and Interswitch Verve cards.
When you place your order on our website, these options are displayed and you can choose an option that is suitable for you.
Do you offer payments in installment?
For now, ZitNg doesn’t we don't consider such but we are looking forward to introduce this in the future.
Are your prices negotiable?
The prices are not negotiable. You are assured of best considerable prices for every product at ZitNg
Will my card details be safe?
We do not store customer card details. Our third party payment processors use 'Secure Socket Layer' (SSL) technology to encrypt your payment card and also do not store card details.
Why has my card been declined?
There can been several reasons why your card has been refused such as the use of a wrong PIN, or insufficient funds. For further details, please contact your card issuer.
Can I use two methods of payment when ordering online?
Unfortunately we currently only accept one payment method per order. However, this is something we are looking to introduce in the future.
I am having trouble placing items in the cart. Why is this?
In order to put items in the cart, you should adjust the security settings of your browser. Please follow the steps below:
- Click Tools.
- In the drop down selection menu, select Settings.
- Click the Content tab.
- Click OK.
- On the web browser menu click on the "Customize and control Google Chrome" and select "Settings".
- In the "Settings" section click on the "Show advanced settings..."
- Under the "Privacy" click on the "Content settings...".
- Click on the "OK" button to close it.
- Close the "Settings" tab.
- Click on the "Reload this page" button of the web browser to refresh the page and continue shopping.